Around the Library
Update about printing needs:
- 3 big printers on first floor of the SLC
- printers on all three levels
- poster printer in SLC -- get help @ InfoDesk
- iOS and Android printing from phones/tablets (install print app*)
- $30/semester free -add $$ w/print cards in Periodicals Reading Area
- Printing also available in Prothro, Mood-Bridwell, Olin & Lord Caskey
This Subject Guide introduces a few select resources, both on the Web and in the Smith Library Center print collection, that are useful for Law and Legal Studies. Click on the tabs at the top of the guide to visit each page.
If you have questions during the research process, feel free to contact the reference desk or set up a consultation with your subject librarian, Joan Parks.
Image courtesy of the Wikimedia Commons.