Around the Library
Update about printing needs:
- 3 big printers on first floor of the SLC
- printers on all three levels
- poster printer in SLC -- get help @ InfoDesk
- iOS and Android printing from phones/tablets (install print app*)
- $30/semester free -add $$ w/print cards in Periodicals Reading Area
- Printing also available in Prothro, Mood-Bridwell, Olin & Lord Caskey
Connecting to the A. Frank Smith Library
The LibGuide serves as a starting point when doing research for your Cognitive Psychology assignment(s). It is intended to identify some of the resources and services available in the Smith Library Center. The TABS at the top of the page will help you navigate between the various sections. All the resources listed on this guide, and many more, can be found on the library homepage.
Off Campus Access 24/7
When you are off campus, you will be directed to login with your SU user name and password. Once you have logged in, you will be shown the homepage for the databases, including Academic Search Complete, JSTOR, LexisNexis Academic, etc. You can get to our databases anywhere, anytime.
Credo: Digital Reference Tool for Overview of Your Topic
Credo Reference is a collection of reference books-encyclopedias, handbooks, dictionaries, and more-in all subject areas. It is searchable and available online here and on the library's home page. Click here for some key reference titles in psychology, (i.e., The Concise Corsini Encyclopedia of Psychology and Behavioral Science or The Encyclopedia of Cognitive Science).